Patchwork Long Skirt in Gray
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders over $60
- Quality and Delivery Guaranteed
- No Question Asked Return Policy
- Real people in our support team
This one-of-a-kind patchwork skirt is sustainably made from upcycled cotton and rayon fabric scraps, featuring a beautiful and eclectic design with various shapes and sizes of fabric pieces sewn together. The lightweight and comfortable materials make it a perfect summer wear option.
- Made with sustainable rayon and cotton fabric scraps.
- Stretchable elastic waist
- Lightly lined
- Pre-crinkled design
- Waist: 24-40"
- Total Length: 38"
* Kindly note that the patchwork parts of each skirt are made from different fabric scraps, resulting in unique color combinations. The photos provided serve as a general guideline for the color scheme, and your skirt may vary in color and pattern.
All products are made and shipped out from Thailand.
- EXPRESS 4-7 Days (DHL/FedEx)
- STANDARD 12-21 Days (Thailand Post + Your local courier)
The shipping price will be calculated and displayed at checkout, once you enter the shipping address.
We regularly monitor our shipping providers for speed and price and try to get our customers the fastest, lowest cost shipping options.
More info on shipping Click here
If you are unhappy with the product, you can return it for a full refund. Items must be in a new condition; unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
We will accept returns 60 days from the day our products are shipped out
Please contact email@example.com for further assistant.
Or click here for more info about return.